Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Soapbox on MSN Video

Soapbox on MSN Video

At last it is open for public

Oh yes at first it was by invitation but now it was open , I was from the like ones  who had an invitation and I tested and I even found a bug and informed the Soap Box team about

It is not advanced yet like YouTube and its features ,but it is unique ,I like it , first I like the GUI , second it takes a less time I think from You Tube in uploading and processing ,especailly processing the big files

The only thing bad in it that you don't have yet this Vlog feature or channel feature like You Tube ,plus they got censorship ,at least that what happened to me when I tried to upload the hanging of Saddam Hussein Movie for two twice it was removed

Anyhow ,I wish you to join it

Technorati tags: , , , , ,
del.icio.us tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.