Thursday, November 13, 2008

Presto

I love Disney’s Pixar , I love it eve more than DreamWorks', I do not know why but I do.

Pixar has a Cartoon blockbuster called Wall-E , the SCI-Fi future cartoon about a robotic love in time there will be no humans

walle1.preview

Anyhow Pixar released with this film another short film to be screened before Wall-E in the cinemas and this is short film is hilarious wonderful one. This short called Presto.

Presto is a famous talented magician.

presto2

His apprentice is a fuzzy cute bunny called Alex.

presto1

The problem is that Presto only thinks about himself not about Alex too.

Look I will leave with a sneak preview of the film ,it is not complete one I am afraid  and it is not HD either :(

I saw the HD version and it was fantastic already People I searched for months to find it again , the Pixar guys took down the HD versions online ,which are so beautiful. I have an HD version on my PC but it is so big and will take age to upload it.

Already I am big fan with Pixar short films .I already got most of them in my PC and I want a fuzzy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.