Monday, August 28, 2006

You know there is no complusion in Religion


Yes, as it is written in the post title which I took from the holy Quran itself in the 2 chapter, in Surat El-Bakraa , Allah says "There is no compulsion in Religion"


I remember this and made me feel very sad when I heard and saw the news concerning the two Fox reporters in Palestine in Gaza ,as you all know there were two journalists working for the American Fox News were kidnapped by unknown militant group in Gaza ,which put a deadline for their execution if the group's demands were not answered.To say the truth I didn't give it much attention despite i know that this hurts the Palestinian cause because till now I following the news of Lebanon carefully as it gives much more hope of change then Palestine . Anyway yesterday I open my browser on my homepage which is "Filbalad.com" Egyptian News Portal to find that the reporters suddenly announced their conversion to Islam and they said the Shahada and one of them changed his name to Khalid and they read some sort of statement attacking the west to the end ,according to Reuters News agency well to say the truth I didn't take it easy , I don't know why ,may be because in this world I know that I must hear the news from different sources , it is not an easy thing , and I was true ,my instinct was right ,I visited different News sites with different political views , Al-Jazeera.net is same as filbalad then comes the great shock from another shocking website Elaph.com which said another version , the Two reporters were forced to announce their conversion to Islam !! "Were forced" I felt so sad and bad and I wished that Elaph.com was wrong ,then I read the news from Al-arabya.net where they said that the reporters had to do so to save their lives , already after this charade the kidnappers released them , very naive sad pathetic thinking !!


Whether they were forced or had to lie to save their lives , it is sad , not because they didn't convert to Islam reality ,I am sorry Islam doesn't need more believers but the principle itself using force and fear is complete wrong and prohibited. it contradicts with what the Islam came with , as I said this verses I mentioned earlier comes after one of the most important verses in Quran that is "Ayah El-Korasi" , God says crystal clear "No compulsion in Religion" , and this unknown Militant which I like to call it a terrorist group because they terrorising civilians to make them believe ,claims to be Islamic and they forgot this golden rule , They are many verses in Quran calls for the freedom of choice. Oh man it is so provoking


It is provoking because I see it as the following :



  1. It gives another bad publicity for Islam and now the enemies of Islam will use it to prove their sick illusions about our religion

  2. It will make any news channel or newspaper think twice before sending any reporter to Gaza.

  3. It didn't help much in making the Palestinians lives in Gaza better


By the way Fox News which is know already to be another converter radical zionist news channel will use it in their publicity 24/7 to enforce their claims


Strange thing I remember Evon Redly ,Do you remember her ? the British reporter whom Taliban kidnapped , whom after being released converted to Islam and became one of the important Islamic activist in the UK , this lady did n't announce her Islam in capture ,in fact she converted to Islam after taking back her freedom , wow it seems Taliban was much better than those amigos


At the end as Muslim I apologise for those two journalists for making them lie




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. The question is, what were those militant group members thinking of when they forced the Journalists to be converted to islam!?
    They had demands, I totally disagree whith the route they took in order to achieve their demands, but even those demands were not fulfilled when the two journalists were converted to Islam, and the group were forced to release them.
    You know, I guess, they came out to a conclusion that no one is going to listen to them, and it is impossible to exchange those Journalist - one of them is form New Zealand by the way - with the Muslim prisoners in the US jails, so there alternative move was to realse them, but they needed that "Conversion" thing in order to make an excuse for realeasing them, and may be - according to what they see - have a better image, at leaset among the Arab/Muslim street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can visit alazeera.net, filbalad.com, or cnn.com to "Know" what is going on out there.
    But it's only Egyptian chronicles where you "Understand" what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarek you hinted on important point I forgot ,the demands in first place are very naive , who can believe that for two persons one of them is not an american as u said ,the US would release all the Muslim prisoners in their jail , if you notice it is no longer concerning the Palestinain issue , I am sorry but I guess the Palestinians in Gaza got much more trouble than any muslims in the world , it is strange that this group didn't care for those Muslims in the israeli prisons ,strange isn't it !!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tarek
    اخجلتم تواضعنا

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.